Superior Spine Surgery
Eight out of 10 Americans will suffer from back and neck pain at some point in their lives. Are you one of them? If so, South Denver Neurosurgery can help. Our approach to treatment ensures that you fully understand your options and the medical research supporting each option along with the pros and cons of each type of spine surgery and treatment for back and neck pain.
Spine pain can originate from the back, neck (cervical), and/or nerves. While 80 percent of people will find relief with conservative treatments, spine surgery can effectively alleviate pain for others.
South Denver Neurosurgery specializes in the most advanced spine surgical procedures, including minimally invasive surgery and robotic guided procedures, making surgery safer and more effective than ever before.
In some cases, hospital stays are minimized to one night, and patients can resume activity within weeks.
Featuring one of the few neurosurgeons in the area who is fellowship-trained in spine surgery, our spine center’s neurosurgeons hold the unique qualifications to safely and effectively treat your back and neck pain, including lumbar spine issues. We will get you back to you again!
Why choose South Denver Neurosurgery?
- Features one of the most extensively fellowship-trained neurosurgeons in the country
- Offers the latest surgical advancements, including minimally-invasive surgery and robotic-guided procedures
- Maintains complication and infection rates equal or better than national averages
- Provides unbiased information that is supported by medical research, offering patients information on treatment options regardless of whether treatment is performed at South Denver Neurosurgery
Are you considering spine surgery for lower back pain?
While conservative treatments benefit 80% of people, if you haven't found relief, spine surgery might be a good option.
This FREE guide will help you:
- Understand what to consider before choosing spine surgery
- Determine if you might be a candidate for spine surgery
- Learn how to select a spine surgeon
Download Spine Surgery 101 and get your back on track today!