Free Guide: Cervical Disc Fusion vs. Disc Replacement
Do you suffer from neck pain caused by a herniated disc, sometimes called a slipped or ruptured disc and/or a pinched nerve in the neck? Have you tried non-surgical treatments such as injections and physical therapy but the pain persists? It might be time to consider spine surgery. This guide will help you learn more about:
- What to try before surgery
- Tests to diagnose your neck pain
- If you’re a candidate for surgery
- Different types of surgery, including anterior discectomy and fusion (ACDF) and artificial disc replacement
- How to select a spine surgeon
Fill out the form below and you’ll receive a link to download your guide.
We request your name and email address in order to alert you of any new research or services related to your request. We do not ever sell or share your information. Information provided through this form or this website is not HIPAA protected. Please do not provide confidential health information. We will not ever send any emails containing personal health information or asking for personal, health, or financial information. Thank you.