To protect your health during the current COVID-19, we have implemented the following policies now through April 20:
- All elective surgeries will be postponed and rescheduled for after April 20. If you have a surgery scheduled, our office will be calling you to reschedule. If you have not heard from us, please call our offices. Our surgeons will be adding surgery days through the summer to accommodate any rescheduled surgeries as quickly as possible.
- Urgent or emergency surgery will continue to be performed. If you are not sure if your surgery is urgent, please call us.
- If you have visited a high-risk area in or outside of Colorado or you have experienced a fever or any other symptoms of a cold or flu during the past two weeks, you should NOT come to our offices. If you feel your situation is an emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to your closest emergency room. Otherwise, please call us to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- Please avoid or limit family members from accompanying you to your appointment.
- Our Functional Neurosurgical Ambulatory Surgery Center (FNASC) is temporarily closed due to this situation. We plan to reopen on April 20.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.