Essential Tremor - Helpful Resources
Essential tremor, although not life-threatening, can interfere with patients’ quality of life and be isolating. While deep brain stimulation (DBS) greatly reduces the symptoms of essential tremor, there is no greater resource for dealing with the movement disorder than the support of others with similar challenges. At the Denver DBS Center, we are committed to offering comprehensive information and support for essential tremor patients in Denver, Colorado, and throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
Below are websites, blogs, and videos that we recommend to help you understand more about your disorder and treatment options.
- International Essential Tremor Foundation
- Tremor Talk: The International Essential Tremor Foundation Blog
- Medtronic DBS Therapy for Essential Tremor
- HopeNET: A Guiding Light For Those Affected By Essential Tremor
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
These sites and resources are not managed by the Denver DBS Center.