Parkinson's Disease - Helpful Resources
Dealing with Parkinson’s disease is not something you should ever have to experience alone. At the Denver DBS Center, we aim to provide you with as much information and resources so that you can make an informed decision about treating your Parkinson’s symptoms and whether or not to pursue deep brain stimulation.
Below are websites, blogs and videos that we recommend to help you understand more about your disease and treatment.
- Parkinson's Association of the Rockies
- American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc
- National Parkinson Foundation, Inc.
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation (PDF)
- The Parkinson Alliance
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson's
- Parkinson's Action Network (PAN)
- Medtronic DBS Therapy Videos
- DBS Therapy for Parkinson's Disease -- Refuse to Surrender
- Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
These sites and resources are not managed by the Denver DBS Center.