Please bring these items to your first appointment:
- Completed new patient information forms you received in the mail.
- Any related medical records and all original diagnostic films (X-ray, MRI, etc...). Please see below for South Denver Neurosurgery's policy on copies of medical records.
- A list of current medications you are taking.
- Your valid insurance card and driver's license.
- Your referral from your primary care physician, if required.
South Denver Neurosurgery accepts most major medical insurance, but it is important that you verify your coverage. For specific questions about your insurance coverage, please contact our office at 303-734-8650.
Please review the Notice of Privacy Practices, print out the new patient form packet, fill it out and bring it to your appointment.
A patient/personal representative shall pay:
Actual postage, plus $14.00 for the first 10 or fewer pages
Pages 11-40 at $0.50 per additional page
Pages 41+ at $0.33 per additional page
Rates effective 3/1/08
Note: This fee will be waived if the records are released directly to another health care facility or a physician's office. Records cannot be picked up at this office; they will be mailed directly to the designated recipient.
Fees for copies of medical records as pursuant to Colorado State Statute 6CCR1011-1 Chapter 2 part 22.214.171.124